Total Backers: 0

Total Sum: $0.00

Goal: $7,500.00

Remaining: $7,500.00

Remaining:

Start Date: 26 May, 2022

End Date: 26 May, 2022

Time Remaining: The campaign ended 52 years, 4 months, 25 days, 17 hours, 19 minutes, 29 seconds ago

Time Remaining:

Witness K T-shirt (crowdfunding)

$75.00

You can support our film ‘Reluctant Saviour’ by pre-ordering one of our very cool “I AM WITNESS K” shirts. If you don’t know about our film, head over here.

Use coupon FreeWitnessK in the coupon box at the checkout to receive free shipping

75% of funds raised from T-shirt sales will go directly to the film, while the other 25% will go to the production of the shirts.

White, ($75.00)

Black, ($75.00)

SKU: WITNESS_K_SHIRT-1 Category:

Description

To support fundraising efforts for our film, you can now place a pre-order for our cool “I AM WITNESS K” T-shirts.

Available in all sizes, 75% of the cost goes directly towards our film, while the other 25% covers the cost of production.

Look forward to seeing you around the town, wearing your shirt and showing your support.

If we receive enough pre-orders, shirts will be ready for shipping in December 2019. Hopefully in time for Christmas!

Use coupon FreeWitnessK in the coupon box at the checkout to receive free shipping

All shirts are 100% cotton. Double needle stitched, Classic Fit

Additional information

Colour

Black, White

Size

Small (51cm wide x 74cm long), Medium (51cm wide x 74cm long), Large (56cm wide x 76cm long), X-Large (61cm wide x 79cm long), 2X-Large (66cm wide x 81cm long)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Witness K T-shirt (crowdfunding)”

Your email address will not be published.

Total Backers0
Total Sum$0.00
Goal$7,500.00
Remaining$7,500.00
Remaining
Start Date26 May, 2022
End Date26 May, 2022
Time RemainingThe campaign ended 52 years, 4 months, 25 days, 17 hours, 19 minutes, 29 seconds ago
Time Remaining

You may also like…

Select your currency
AUD Australian dollar
Before you go!

Before you go!

Receive our Newsletters and Updates. Special Discounts and Offers.

Join NOW to receive a 10% discount code to use on your order.

You have subscribed! Check your email / junk email for the discount code. Happy shopping :-)